Saturday, October 6, 2007

region auditions!

ahhhhhhhhh!
region auditions are in a week. actually, 6 days, 8 hours and 52 minutes. yikes. but its getting better now that i know my music.

just incase you dont know, i barely missed making region next year. by only 3 chairs. and i was a freshman at the time. but the sucky thing is that HSPVA (high school for the preforming and visual arts) is in our region. and they are all BEASTS. seriously. they make it seem as if i had not ever even seen this music. i felt immature. and i did not like that.

but i have been practicing. and i know this music really well. i have them both memorized and play them both right around tempo. so hopefully things will turn out well. the world may never know...

6 comments:

Marilee Rockley said...

Good luck with your audition! Just do your best, and I'm sure you'll do very well.

Cellogal said...

I'm sure everything will go well : ) Keep us posted how you do : )

cellodonna said...

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

Cellogal said...

How did the auditions go ?

CelloGeek said...

How were the auditions? Please let us know!

Emily said...

Hi there! I love your blog, and you sound very much like I did at your age. Have you ever had a lesson with Elizabeth Morrow? She runs the Texas cello academy, and is generally well thought of. I look forward to hearing how the audition went!